Growth Marketing Manager
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £320M invested into campaigns and more than 600 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe’s largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team..
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Growth Marketing Manager, with hands-on digital experience to be responsible for planning, creating and delivering activity which increases customer acquisition and retention.
Skills Marketing, Business, Technology, Ambitious, Responsible, Digital Marketing, Manager, Email Marketing, Excel, Content Marketing, PPC, Google Analytics, Brand awareness, Start-up, Display Advertising, Performance Marketing, Marketing Manager, Financial Service, Marketing Strategies, Growth Marketing, Campaign creation, Paid Social, Results-Oriented, Mixpanel, Analytics Tools, process-driven, Analytical experience, growth marketing manager, marketing budgets, Funnel.io
What you'll do
- This role requires an articulate, ambitious and highly organised individual looking to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial organisation who is confident with individual accountability.
- You will be able to combine your creative skills for campaign ideation with the technical capabilities required to execute campaigns across commonly used digital channels. Underpinning this will be a data-driven approach to reporting and optimisation to determine the success of your performance campaigns.
- You’ll report to the Marketing Director and will actively collaborate with wider internal teams such as Creative, Legal, Compliance, and other subject matter experts to achieve your objectives.
- You’ll bring a strong interest in entrepreneurship and a desire to work in Financial Services or have previous experience in the space. You will be comfortable working with a fast, test and learn approach to delivering activity.
What we're looking for
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in a relevant Digital Marketing / Performance Marketing / Growth Marketing role.
- Are a highly motivated, process-driven and results-oriented individual.
- Experience in implementing, managing and reporting of digital marketing activities such as PPC, Paid Social, Email Marketing, Content Marketing and Display Advertising.
- Have managed and optimised marketing budgets across multiple channels and reported on effectiveness against business objectives.
- Strong analytical experience including excellent Excel skills and understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Funnel.io.
- Pro-active, organised, articulate and collaborative.
- Have excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate concepts clearly.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- A business or marketing qualification.
- Experience in financial services.
- Can work flexibly in evenings and can travel (if required).
Our Tech Stack
At Seedrs, we live and breathe a true engineering culture. We are always on the lookout for talented engineers that can help us face and solve challenging problems to support our exceptional growth. You'll be working with a fun, inspiring and professional team.
Our engineering team is constantly innovating because our customer's needs are at the core of what we do. We promote an inclusive culture where everyone has an opportunity to have an opinion and be listened to. Ultimately we love to see the 'big picture' and build a unique world-class product by using the most amazing technologies that are out there.
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!