A high growth, entrepreneurial company is looking for talented Software Developers– you will be part of a leading global insurance business that due to growth are expanding their capability to their talented in-house team. Our client are winners of Several Prestigious insurance awards and multiple other awards and substantial, sustained growth has been delivered through continued investment in staff and technology.
Skills wise you will get to use C#,.Net, HTML,XML, MVC, working with high-availability multithreaded systems. This is an exciting greenfield project which is in the early stages.
Software Developer role and responsibilities:
- Delivery of new functionality/systems and maintenance of existing systems from design through to implementation and post implementation support.
- Following agile development practices, including daily scrum, planning and retros.
- Contributing to the overall design of our systems
- Delivery of quality code to defined standards
- Test Driven Development
- Providing coaching and mentoring to less experienced developers.
- Working collaboratively across IT and Business functions to deliver solution or resolve underlying production system issues.
- Provision of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
Software Developer skills and experience:
- Significant commercial experience in the below areas: Software development (e.g. C#,. Net, HTML, ReactJS or similar)
- Build automation using tools such as Jenkins
- Automated testing Databases, SQL and No-SQL document stores
£40k-£45k + Benefits
If this is the role for then apply today or contact Laura Bullock on