Financial Analyst - up to 6 months - £250-£300 - Basingstoke
An opportunity has a risen with a leading UK business services based in Basingstoke. You will be reporting into the Finance Business Partner/Manager and be responsible for the financial management of the different aspects of the business services. One of the exciting elements of the role is helping in re-building the forecast model form the numbers of customers to overall profit.
- Work closely with the Business Services team to produce accurate budgets and forecasts.
- Creation of monthly P&L reporting to develop Senior management's understanding of the profitability of the business.
- Work with the wider business to improve processes and controls in relation to customer invoicing and cash collection
- Provide decision and pricing support to different Account Managers and their wider Business Services team as new and existing B2B business is tendered for.
- Support for Finance Business Partners according to the needs of the business
- Support the Financial Reporting Team to make sure accuracy of the balance sheet and assist with cash flow forecasting/management.
- Candidates must be passed finalised or newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Very analytical and great attention to detail
- Experience is B2B finance functions
- Extremely commercially minded
- Good Excel skills
- Candidates must be of graduation level
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.