Your new company
Working a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. Reporting into the Divisional Finance Director for Industrial, Oil & Gas Division but working closely with Managing Director, the successful candidate will part of new account and supporting the account management and client teams in all financial & commercial matters.
Your new role
- Support Financial Management support for the IOG division, analysis for UBR, TWC, Overtime, Expenses etc
- Supporting the S1 to O1 process for all IOG Accounts
- Preparing Monthly reports on savings from Value Track
- Support finance system migration to Dynamics in 2018
- Supporting transitions of the new IOG contract
- Supporting clients transformation and saving programme
- Support providing leadership & guidance on finance aspects of the contract & provide best in class Financial Management Information to both the Client and internal management
- Supporting to produce annual budgets & regular financial forecasts,
- Delivering contract financial and commercial performance updates to the client at monthly contract governance meetings, as required.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Providing monthly actual cost reporting to the client, and provide quality financial variance analysis, versus client budget & forecasts, and ensure the delivery of timely and accurate submissions and reconciliations to the client, as required by the contract.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring of internal initiatives both contract specific, as well as wider initiatives & scorecards, and support the optimisation of operating model.
- Maintain & develop a comprehensive & robust set of financial & commercial management processes which will deliver an effective level of control over all expenditure & commercial activities within the scope of the account, and ensure adhere to these procedures across the contract.
- Supporting Aged debt across the division
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures legislation
- Track record of working with tight budgets
- Knowledge of financial legislation
- Ability to analyse & provide creative thinking to find solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Time-management, workload planning
- IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets and Excel
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exemplary verbal and written communication abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Commercial and business awareness
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy, sound technical and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.