Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst - IT Transformation - Edinburgh - immediate start available
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a busy Transformation programme with our client in Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity to join an international renowned market leader, delivering some exciting work to transform their core business systems and operations. Championing Agile Best Practice, you will be working as part of the SCRUM team working on a number of workstreams in their IT & Change function.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven background working as a Business Analyst working for large, corporate clients
- Excellent experience of working in Agile / SCRUM environments
- Experience of the full project life cycle with ability to work as interface between business and IT teams
- Experience of working on enterprise systems transformation projects, working as part of multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to challenge stakeholders and manage the relationship to ensure delivery of the business requirements within the timescales outlined.
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age