Are you ambitious, motivated & looking for a Marketing role with fantastic opportunities for career growth & progression?
Our client, a globally successful company based in Chard, is looking for a top class team for their new and fast growing marketing department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established brand to take it in an exciting new direction.
This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday with a starting salary of £18,000 to £25,000PA DOE and excellent benefits including free onsite parking, 30 days holiday with an additional Christmas shutdown period, life insurance, death in service scheme, a generous pension scheme and additional loyalty bonus schemes.
Key skills & experience include:
- Experience in a Marketing role, preferably "in-house"
- Excellent working knowledge of marketing practices & commercial awareness
- Confidence & excellent people skills to work with stakeholders & management
- Experience working with creative teams/agencies to create briefs
- Great communication skills including accurate & creative written language
- Good all round Microsoft Office skills
Main responsibilities include:
- B2C & B2B marketing, ranging from working with high street retailers to specialist suppliers both in the UK and worldwide
- Working closely with Account Managers & major retailers to ensure effective marketing
- Briefing & working with creative teams to develop marketing content
- Creative & publishing marketing content
- Daily marketing including asset & CRM maintenance
- Identifying category trends & opportunities to present recommendations
If you think you've got what it takes then please apply online or contact Vicky by calling .
By applying you will register as a candidate with Office Angels. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.