Software Test Engineer/QA Test
Do you enjoy software testing, creating, and executing manual and automated tests and are passionate about quality?
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Software Test Engineer / QA Tester who will report issues efficiently and work effectively with all teams. Your approach is thorough and methodical? you exhaust every potential risk to help teams deliver products that are world class. You are an excellent communicator and are self-motivated? you have an exceptional can-do attitude that inspires and motivates others.
You will be responsible for carrying out manual testing on websites and mobile applications, assessing the right processes and best practices for manual testing, as well as continually increasing test coverage. You will work closely with cross functional teams to consistently improve quality and performance through our website and mobile app releases.
· Document and maintain manual test plans for all web and mobile products
· Communicate problems directly with developers and via a defect tracking tool
· Create well organised test suites
· Execute functional, user acceptance tests and regression tests to deliver stable releases
· Assist the QA Manager and other teams with the creation of documentation for releases
· Assist the QA Manager to agree the testing approach and priorities for tests
· Have some customer contact, primarily via the telephone, but may also involve occasional travel to customer sites.
· Experience of the full development lifecycle from specifications through to deployment
· Experience writing and performing test cases, test suites and test plans
· Experience with defect tracking tools
· Experience in manual browser testing on Microsoft platforms
· Experience in manual mobile testing; primarily on Android and iOS platforms
· ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level or above, or equivalent testing experience
· Experience with Test Case Management tools
· Experience with SQL
· Experience in automated browser testing
· Experience in automated mobile testing
· Experience with Continuous Integration
· Experience with Load Performance Testing