Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Early Years Reception Teacher
For an established one form entry Primary school in Warrington
Required for September 2018
(This would initially be a temporary one year post which may lead to a permanent position)
The Governors, staff and children wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our team where children are at the heart of all that we do. We are looking for someone who can successfully lead the Early Years classroom and develop the excellent work which already exists. This is an ideal chance for a newly qualified teacher or someone who is a few years into their career wishing to develop their skills, learn from others around them and join a dynamic team.
The successful candidate should be an inspirational classroom practitioner first and foremost with the drive and determination to make a difference to the children, staff and parents of this well established Primary school in the Warrington area.
We are looking for an Early Years Reception teacher who:
- Believes that children should be at the heart of all that they do
- Demonstrates outstanding classroom practice that is inclusive of all
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and colleagues
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enables them to work with all members of the Early Years team as well as with parents, staff, Governors and link nursery professionals.
- A good understanding of the EYFS Statutory Framework and its successful implementation
- Experience of working within EYFS
- Excellent classroom management
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, friendly children who are keen to learn
- A welcoming school where children are at the heart of all we do
- A committed and motivated staff team
- An opportunity to lead and support the work of the whole school
- Strong leadership development opportunities that will support you at whatever stage of career you are at
Closing date: Friday 18th May 9am
Short listing: Friday 18th May 9am
Provisional date for interview: Monday 21st May 2018
Application forms and information packs are available by emailing
The successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found at:
Warrington Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.