Business Development/ Entry Level/ London - New York
Business Development Entry Level - German Speaker
We are a award-winning talent management and recruitment consultancy firm based in London. Our sales portfolio enables German/ DACH clients to effectively assess employee capabilities optimizing company performances through psychometric tools, software and technology and talent management consultancy services.
Our sales portfolio is already used by over 80% of the FTSE 100 and includes the likes of Tesco, RBS, HSBC, BP and KPMG to name but a few! As a result of a highly successful 2015 and ambitious growth plans, we are now looking for a new Business Development Manager and Entry Level to join their German/ DACH sales team, manage accounts, create new ways to acquire clients and drive sales forward. You would be working for a true market leader within the German market with an impeccable reputation who can offer fantastic career progression. Our client is looking for candidates who are fluent in German.
About The Role:
The Business Development Manager will have an exciting opportunity to develop your sales and consulting skills in an established consultancy. Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
* Look to acquire new clients in the German/ DACH market
* Working with companies based in Germany/ DACH Region with circa 5,000 employees.
* Sell the complete portfolio of talent management, psychometric assessment, and HR consultancy services.
* Connect with key account stakeholders (HR & Business Unit Directors and leaders).
* Ensuring leverage and re-use of knowledge to fulfill client engagements.
* Develop an extensive understanding of the assessment, feedback, training and consultancy solutions, to become indispensable to your clients.
* Increase and continually promote the company brand in the SME & Corporate market.
* We are looking for candidates with 6 months - 2 years B2B sales experience, in any industry.
* The candidate must be fluent speaking in German and English.
* Degree educated
* Have a natural interest or passion in the Talent Management/Measurement/Learning & Development industry.
* Be lively, outgoing, tenacious and passionate about working in a consultative sales role.
Come join our growing team!