My client has been established for over 30 years in the North of England and currently have a requirement for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the eCommerce web strategy.
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity.
- Assist with the development of the company website and managing the user experience of the website.
- Sales/Lead generation content.
- Planning and executing data capture and utilisation for marketing purposes i.e. email marketing, social.
- Coordinating customer communications and managing relationships, collating customer feedback to help further develop the eCommerce channel.
- Managing Amazon and eBay marketplaces.
- Develop actionable insight from data for future activity and increase in revenue.
- Technically minded and passionate about delivering online growth.
- Able to maintain and update web content, while driving eCommerce revenue.
- A self-starter who has a proven track record of creating and implementing strategies.
- Previous experience working with eCommerce channels within a B2C environment.
- Strong minded individual who works well on their own, as well as part of a team
- A highly flexible, positive and resilient individual with the ability to be innovative and collaborate.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of disciplines including Google Analytics, online marketing, SEO and conversion optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of typical customer journeys and the factors which deliver a successful online experience.
In return you will get:
- A starting salary between £25,000-£30,000 per year.
- Pension scheme.
- Health care benefit.
- Work 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- The opportunity to join a growing, established business that really looks after its employees and encourages personal development and progression.