Accounts Assistant- Immediate start - Richmond
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Education Provider based in Richmond.
The role is for an Accounts Assistant and will be ideal for someone with a grounding and basic knowledge within a finance function, and will be suited to someone who is looking to progress and develop within the role and business.
- Processing of all purchase invoices to include obtaining approval, coding and accurate input
- Prepare weekly payment runs via BACs
- Checking staff expenses, obtaining approval, coding and entering into the system
- Answer queries from BACs authorisers
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Prepare foreign payments
- Manage the Treasury and Online Banking
- Process of supplier invoices for recharging
- Process remittance advices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Respond to queries on purchase ledger transactions both from managers internally and from external supplier
- Process monthly accruals and prepayments
- Experience with Microsoft Navision or Netsuite software is Desirable
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.