An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analyst to join our established team based in Exeter. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the pensions industry offering full training on relevant pensions knowledge and career progression opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for accurately planning and carrying out Scheme Events as well as identifying and communicating any gaps and data issues.
If you are analytical, have advanced Excel skills along with excellent attention to detail we want to hear from you!
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
JLT Employee Benefits Bid Team provides a comprehensive range of pitch and proposal services to enable JLT Employee Benefits Sales and Business Development teams to win more business.
JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
- Accurately plan and carry out Scheme Events as required and deliver to agreed timescales
- Analyse requirements for each Scheme Event, identify and communicate any gaps and data issues to the line manager
- Assess programming requirements for each Scheme Event using JLT standard methodology
- Scope, preparation and sign off of an action/project Plan for each Scheme Event.
- Manage each Scheme Event according to plan
- Thorough testing of any programming prior to release of data to the administration teams and/or the client
- Identify, log and rectify any defects identified during the implementation of each plan
- Organise and prioritise own work, including regular progress reports to line manager
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working within a similar role (ideally within financial services/pensions industry)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Data driven
- Client facing experience
- High attention to detail
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.