Marketing Manager - CK
Our client is an iconic accessories brand who are presently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their UK Head Office team based in East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for adapting and the rolling out of the global brand strategy and campaigns at a local level here in the UK. This will include planning and managing the comms strategy and budget, promotional promotional calendar and all associated activations with a 360 / omni-channel approach: advertising, digital / social media, events, display and merchandising activities on wholesale and retail. Compile and provide brand and product information, develop sales and training materials. Responsibility for all associated administration of the brand.
- Adapt and implement the global Comm and Marketing strategy for the UK and Ireland for advertising, sponsorship, events, digital, POS promotional activity / material / accessories, for wholesale / retail / e-comm / corporate / internal comms.
- Be the brand guardian in term of image and quality standards. Ensure POS within the territory meet the brand's POS, sales training and merchandising standards.
- Monitor budget and maintain close budget controls.
- Advertising: represent the brand with media partners (commercial side), plan / negotiate / implement / monitor the media plan with a strategic omni-channel and cost-efficient approach,
- Closely collaborate with the PR Executive on events and sponsorship activations, social media, media campaigns, product launches, corporate comms, social media, budgets and strategy.
- Develop, manage and deliver on budget advertising, marketing and promotional calendar in line with the brands core values and strategy.
- Design, produce, install and maintain the branded fixtures (Shop-in-Shops) and customised displays in the retail and wholesale networks, both in physical stores and online.
- Manage all marketing department administration.
- Work closely with the Sales Team (Key Account Manager, Territory Account Managers, Visual Merchandisers) to maximise joint advertising opportunities and develop promotional POS activities for physical and digital stores, with a focus on key accounts and main independents.
- Develop and deliver a training and communication plan and process as well as materials to ensure all relevant internal and external departments receive up to date brand and product info, training and latest advertising and PR information.
- Analyse the competition and market trends and relate relevant facts to the Brand Manager, field based and office teams.
- Prepare reports as requested by the Brand Manager HQ.
- You will need to have experience in Brand marketing preferably within the luxury and beauty industries working at a similar level with budget responsibility.
- You have successful records in the media sphere, with strong experience in digital (SEO / SEM / Display / Social Media / e-commerce). You are on top of the latest trends in digital, from programmatic to best practices in advertising on Social Media to successful content strategy.
- You also have good experience in production and installation of POS collaterals and SIS.
- Ideally candidates will possess marketing/advertising qualifications alongside demonstration of practical experience in completing high level marketing.
- Have experience in a supervisory/managerial role or demonstrate the necessary qualities.
- You should have a flexible approach to work and be willing on occasion to stay away from home and make some international trips.
- Some sales experience would be an advantage but is not essential.