Storage Engineer - Berkshire - £40,000
Key skills & experience:
- Isilion or Emc experience or qualifications
- Active Directory, Group Policy etc
- Skilled in Symantec Netbackup and one of EMC, HDS or NetApp Storage Arrays
- HP Storage (3PAR and Brocade)
- SME level experience in 3Par storage systems and SAN fabric
- knowledge of HDS HNAS systems is desirable.
- Maintaining and configuring storage hardware
- Provide a point of technical escalation and technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
- Assist in maintaining uptime of storage infrastructure and customer solutions
- Proven experience in server and networking environments
- SCCM implementation and configuration
- Windows Server 2012/2016