KS2 Experienced Teacher
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking both new qualified and fully qualified teachers to work in the S74 area of Barnsley.
If you are after a flexible work life where you choose the days in which your work to fit round other commitments working as little or as often as you like this could be the perfect option for you!
For further information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
What Teaching Personnel can offer?
- A flexible role where you pick and chose the days you work to best suit you
- Daily rates of between £100-£150 a day
- Guaranteed work scheme for a select number of teachers
- Refer a friend scheme with a £50 bonus for each staff member referred to Teaching Personnel after that individual works
- opportunities of continuous professional development with a wide range of additional training available including safeguarding and prevent duty training
- As well as many more exciting benefits
If this sounds something of interest or you wish to gain more information about what we can offer get in touch now.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to Laura Jarvis at the Sheffield Primary North Branch or call for more information on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.