Castles Education are collaboratively supporting one of their client schools in their search for a fantastic Teacher of Science within an exceptional school in Sutton, South West London.
This role is within an all-girls Catholic school which is a highly respected within the community and oversubscribed. Parents move areas so their daughters have the opportunity to study at this "outstanding" school. The school is in in the top 5% for progress nationally.
The post is for a Science teacher to join the team on a permanent contract starting September 2018. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Salary is dependent on MPS/UPS
To apply for this role you would need:
- Be qualified and have a proven track record of outstanding practice.
- Be able to teach across KS4 with a science specialism to KS5
- Be passionate about Science and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Be an inspiration to your students
In return you will receive:
- A fantastic CPD development program
- Be part of a fantastic and dynamic team
- To teach within a supportive school
This is an excellent opportunity to join an "outstanding" school and to teach Science to students who are also passionate about the subject.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Leah from Castles Education.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974."