Store Manager - North London
Do you enjoy leading & motivating a team to become the very best at what they do? Do you want to be given the tools to run your own business? Are you someone who wants to grow and develop in a company that actively supports this? Do you have experience working in hospitality or retail and are passionate about customer service? If you answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would love to hear from you!
Majestic Wine are seeking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Store Manager for our thriving North London store. Our people are our greatest asset, they deliver exceptional service and that’s why our customers keep coming back. We want Majestic Wine to be the place people think about when they want to buy wine. People aren’t interested in what you do, but why you do it… Therefore, we are looking for someone who will lead by example and motivate their team to achieve success. So if you want to learn how to run your store as if it is your own business, come and find out more….
Skills Sales, Customer Service, Leadership, Retail, Driven, Hospitality, Stock Control, People Person, Visual merchandising, Retail Management, Wine, Store Manager
What will I be doing?
- Taking autonomy over how the store is run and how successful it is
- Staffing - hiring and utilising the team members as best as possible
- Stock Control - ensuring the shelves are fully stocked with the best wine for your customers
- Visual Merchandising - keeping the store looking great and attractive to customers
- Customer Service - delivering and facilitating a 5* customer service experience
- Leading from the front - using great coaching and management skills to develop your team
- Be a Wine Specialist - help our customers discover and buy wines they’ll absolutely love
We are looking for great managers who:
- Have a minimum of 2 years managerial experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Have a great understanding of how to keep a team happy and motivated
- Have great knowledge of profit and loss statements and managing sales targets
- Have a track record of great team leadership, operational excellence, and delivering best in class customer service
Why work for Majestic?
‘Enjoyment comes from autonomy’ - Josh Lincoln, Retail & Managing Director
At Majestic Wine, we understand how important it is that our Store Manager’s feel that they are:
- Listened to and know that they have been heard
- Genuinely empowered to make decisions and have the autonomy to do so
- Responsible and rewarded for the contribution to their store’s GP
- Respected and valued as part of the Majestic team, as together, we are Majestic!
We pride ourselves on facilitating a work environment where you enjoy what you do but also importantly, being able to develop and grow your career. We have a clear career pathway for everyone in retail and with the help of our fantastic training and development team, we will fast-track you from being a ‘Wine Lover to a Wine Business Partner’ which enables you to really reap the financial rewards from your hard work.