QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a market leader in their field of software solutions for energy and commodity markets.
They are looking for a QA and Automation Engineer to come in and be responsible for quality assurance and testing. This involves developing and executing automated tests and manual test as required across the product range. This includes both web applications and desktop applications.
You will need to be an effective communicator who can discuss ideas within the business. You should be enthusiastic and have drive to always improve and a strong focus on delivery quality products, along with team.
- QA and automated test experience
- Software testing across the full Software development life cycle
- Develop and maintain robust and efficient test frameworks
- Coding skills to develop tools such as Selenium, Gherkin, Ranorex, VS (C#)
- Develop clear test plans and cases
- Perform manual and automated tests on desktop and web applications
- Interpret technical specification documents
- Knowledge of database architecture
- Experience with SQL and Scripts
- API testing, load and performance testing
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Liaise with internal teams to understand requirements
- Liaise with clients as required
- Provide test estimates
- Develop automation frameworks
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using approved tools and frameworks
- Automated and Manual testing as required
- Peer review QA and test team work
- Review SDLC process and recommend improvements
- Record and document bugs for development teams
- Provide feedback to development management team as required
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.