As our Expert Tester, you`ll be at the forefront of making sure we continue to work towards our vision of helping patients live longer, healthier lives. You`ll use your testing knowledge to support our Head of Architecture by designing and maintaining the test methodology for EMIS Health Analytics and designing test approaches for individuals on products and projects.
You`ll get the opportunity to work on the full development and testing lifecycle, including exploratory, usability and regression testing, end to end testing, system integration testing, UATand volumetrics and performance. You`ll also work with web and cloud-based technologies and functions; extract, transform and load systems, data models and (RESTful) APIs.
This role will be based in our Leeds office with occasional travel to other sites. We offer flexible and home working - the EMIS Health Analytics team is based nationwide.
We`re a cross-group team of data experts with a wide knowledge of business intelligence and interoperability. We`re a team of Technical and Solution Architects, Developers and Testers and you`ll be working as part of a wider EMIS Health Analytics development team, based at home, in the office, or abroad.
EMIS Health Analytics are at the heart of delivering our vision of connected healthcare. They have a major role in the development and implementation of our group strategies for data and interoperability. They work to maximise the value of the data that we manage, whether to support population or predictive health, information at the point-of-care or service improvement.
Who you will be
We want to make sure you`re set for success so the key skills we are looking for in the role are;
- expert in agile methodologies and processes with a high level of experience defining and implementing software through the software development lifecycle
- experience in testing analytics applications, integrated systems and cloud offerings
- an understanding of data modelling methodologies like Kimball or Inmon
- ISEB, SCRUM, SAFe or other professional qualifications in testing
- ability to create and execute test plans and strategy
- great test design and architecture skills and experience
- full understanding and experience of using VSTS
- great at converting requirements into test scenarios and test scripts
- familiar with testing via NUnit and XUnit, or similar tooling
- a leader, self-starter and team player with great communication and people skills
- able to make strategic decisions on a commercial and technical level
Who we are
We`re the UK leader in connected healthcare software and services. Through innovative IT, we`re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
Our national reach includes clinical software used in every major healthcare setting by 10,000 organisations - from GP surgeries to high street pharmacies, community, hospitals, and specialist services. By providing innovative, integrated solutions, we`re working to break the boundaries of system integration and interoperability.
If you think you have the skills we`re looking for to strengthen our team, we`d love to hear from you so press that apply button now!