Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are working with a Doncaster based company who specialise within the gas, energy, heating and water industry. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Production Engineer.
- Manage and support engineering projects
- Monitoring capex engineering
- Update, maintain and and generate tool design using CAD
- Value engineering
- Lean manufacturing experience (5's, SMED, 6-sigma)
- 2D/3D CAD experience (preferably Solidworks)
- Time study experience (desirable)
- Tooling design
- Experience within the forging industry
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Company pension
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Progression within the company
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.