Pre-Sales Support / Trainer
The Partner Consultant (MCT) is a senior role within the Partner Team tasked with supporting resellers, to support and develop their capabilities and drive sales from the product portfolio which consists of to-partner and through-partner services in line with defined KPI’s, SLA’s, objectives and quarterly targets.
For this vacancy we are looking for a pre-sales resource for Microsoft Azure. Any training experience or desire to move into training would be highly beneficial as we can train you.
The role requires a blend of technical and commercial skills to influence and drive a series of activities to achieve the defined growth targets, KPI’s, SLA’s, objectives and EDGE readiness activities.
Success will require close co-operation with the broader organisation including the Marketing, Product, Managed Service and Operations teams.
This is a full-time position based from our Head Office in Fareham but will require regular travel to industry/company events, partner meetings or the delivery of EDGE training as required. This may include some occasional international travel.
Excellent package to include a basic upto £85,000 + Bonus OTE £120,000
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
1. Minimum of 18 months’ work experience working with Microsoft technologies within the IT Channel.
2. Proven customer-centric IT support or pre-sales experience.
3. An understanding and belief in the merits of cloud computing.
4. A high level of computer literacy, combined with strong Microsoft Office suite skills with proven experience of accurately recording data in computerised systems.
5. Good knowledge of IT concepts in particular Cloud services
6. Proven ability to be able to obtain and maintain technical knowledge within a fast changing environment.
7. Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to communicate at all levels including strong presentation skills.
8. Excellent organisational skills working well both in a team environment and individually.
9. Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines.
10. Ability to nurture strong business relationships, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
11. Proven experience in having delivered training for customers or colleagues
1. Good understanding of IT vendor licencing programmes.
2. Proven experience in delivering training in both classroom and web based environments.
3. Qualified to Level 200 technical knowledge or equivalent across Microsoft cloud technologies (Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics, EM+S).
4. Microsoft certified Trainer.
5. Certified or trained with good technical knowledge of other cloud security and productivity services such as Mimecast, Acronis, TermSet and DocuSign.
6. MCP or equivalent in Microsoft Licencing
7. Sales or pre-sales certifications relevant to IT cloud services for example Microsoft Azure, O365, Dynamics, DocuSign, Mimecast, TermSet
8. Minimum of 3+ years work experience working with Microsoft technologies within the IT Channel.
9. Proven experience in technical sales or pre-sales of Microsoft or cloud based solutions.
10. Understand our core service offerings and internal structures and processes.
11. Familiarity with the use of CRM systems.
12. Experience of working in a high growth, fast paced and competitive market place.
13. Grounded IT experience with a general technical competence and a good breadth of knowledge.
14. Worked in a process or QMS orientated environment.
- Microsoft Azure
- cloud technologies
- Microsoft certified trainer