Temp Sales Assistants London and Greater 1020phr June -Sept
Temp Sales Assistants London and Greater Locations 10.20phr (June-September)
We have a number of roles, working with a leading charity. You will share a passion for the excitement of a retail environment and love working with people and acting as a support to the shop team. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated team players that enjoy helping others and are driven to maximise sales for the charity. The roles will be between June and September.
Please note you must have a valid DBS, to be considered.
Supporting with cover on the shop rota and working as part of the team, taking direction from the Shop Manager, including:
- Maintaining professional customer service
- Maintaining shop floor standards
- Sorting, preparing, pricing donations
- Replenishing shop floor and effectively merchandising
- Cashing up and banking
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety procedures
Providing shop coverage in the absence of the Shop Manager, working with the volunteer team to ensure that the shop is run and maintained day to day in line with policy and procedure, including:
- Acting as a point of contact for the volunteer team
- Maintaining rotas and ensuring shifts are covered
- Maintenance of shop opening / closing times and procedures
- Supervising and supporting volunteers
- Performing occasional shop management tasks required by the Shop Manager e.g. induction of new volunteers
- Carrying out any other duties that may reasonably be required in the light of the main purpose of the job
We have opportunities, in the following locations:
Kew / Richmond, Wandsworth/Parsons Green/Barnes/Wimbledon/East Dulwich/Fulham/Hampstead/Highgate/Stoke Newington/Islington/Ealing Green/Chiswick/Little Venice/Primrose Hill/Portobello/ Westbourne Grove
You must be flexible and able to work weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours, in addition to occasional relief cover at other shops
Interviews will be taking place ASAP, if this sounds like an assignment that you would like to be a part of, please contact Jackie.