Project Accountant - Advanced Excel ESSENTIAL
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Project Accountant for a role based in the city of London.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- To support and guide Project Managers when setting up projects
- To carry out new project set-up, change orders, validation of projects, and project change
- To undertake regular project reviews with Partners and PM' and reporting with commentary
- To analyse costs and project performance compare to budgets and forecast
- Monthly reconciliations of project variances with commentary
- Monthly reconciliation of WIP and issue of WIP report
- Support PM' with managing WIP, invoicing and AR and any associated queries
- Weekly checking and updating of project fee rates
- Set up and maintain project cost trackers in excel
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from consultants as they arise
- Generate and review overhead reports
Candidates are required to be advanced on excel and able to start a role immediately.