Client Relationship Manager
Join an award winning Marketing and Communications Agency in Central London specialising in online and offline marketing in the Property Sector. Agency experience essential.
Package: Bonus, healthcare, pension, 22 days + BH and then 25 days +BH following successful 6 month probation.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Well respected in industry and established for over 25 years this Group of Agencies boasts an impressive client portfolio and engage exceptional talent. Their fast paced and creative environment would suit an agency experienced client centric individual who is ambitious, enthusiastic, a real self-starter who enjoys working collaboratively and embraces change.
Client relationship contact for selected client accounts in the Property Sector
Enhancing brand strategy and act as an advisor to ensure clients understand the breadth of our services
Adherence to all business processes and procedures
Preparation of all client facing documents and presentations
Ensure campaigns are delivered on time, on budget
Financial responsibility for own monthly revenue from portfolio of clients and that of your team
Growing client revenue
Keep up to date with popular trends and changes within the client market
Responsible for timely monthly client billing
Maintaining the highest possible standards and measurable outcomes at all times
Embrace a culture to support a consultative, client focused and collaborative approach
Actively seek to develop own knowledge and experience within depth and understanding of the sector vertical and strategic marketing services (news, trends, movers etc) Understand clients markets better than they do.
The ideal Client Relationship Manager:
- Be experienced in a similar role in a Omni Channel environment / creative agency / media agency
- Understand strategic and tactical sales and marketing campaigns with demonstrable success
- Possess excellent project management skills
- Have outstanding presentation, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be flexible, always ready to jump in and assist team members
- Hold impeccable attention to detail
- Have a creative eye for great design - generates fresh ideas, new approaches and displays originality
- An ability to articulate ideas clearly and convincingly
- Be systematic & logical. Formulates and communicates coherent plans and manages priorities
- Self control. Self-disciplined, diplomatic and able to manage stress in self and customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environment whilst maintaining rapport and goodwill
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knows how and when to delegate and allocate authority and responsibility appropriately
Ideally but not essential:
- Prince 2