Lecturer in Accounts AAT
The college is one of the largest Further Education institutes in the United Kingdom. Has recently achieved Grade 2 (good) in its last two Ofsted inspections.
They are looking for a Lecturer within the accountants team. You will be looking to teach level 2, 3 and 4.
You need to be a highly motivated and innovative main grade lecturer to coordinate the accounts provision and teach across the full range of AAT courses. Ideally the candidate will have experience teaching at Levels, 2, 3 and 4. You will be teaching 10 hours a week with this possible increasing to more hours. You will truly inspire and engage young students to excel and the college will be looking for you to demonstrate that in both your application and interview. You would also need to demonstrate that you can use the new technology and willing to continue to update their skills.
- Level 3 qualification in English, Maths or Functional Skills
- Degree, NVQ level 4 or equivalent in a relevant Accounts related subject
- To hold, or be prepared to achieve a recognised teaching qualification within an agreed timescale
What the college can offer:
- 30 days paid leave per year, made up of 22 days annual leave and 8 bank/public holidays.
- You will be eligible to receive company sick pay for up to 20 days and statutory sick pay thereafter.
- You will be provided with details of a personal pension plan which you can access.
If you are interested in the position or wanting to know more then please call or Email