I am currently recruiting for a Repair Manager for a company based in Derby who provide imagery capture and retailing solutions for the leisure and tourist industries.
- Test specialist and other electronic or electrical equipment, providing an assessment of current state, cost to repair, and expected economic life.
- Ensure that technology repair-versus-replace decisions are based on value.
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance on specialist and other electronic or electrical equipment.
- Repair specialist and other electronic or electrical equipment and make it ready for re-use.
- Ensure the workshop area is a healthy and safe place to work or visit.
- Manage risks around use of electrical equipment including high-voltage.
- Manage risks around use of hazardous substances in the workshop.
- Contribute to the new product process with information on supportability and other aspects of equipment lifecycle management.
- Support the Technology Supply Chain Manager with specialist advice during product sourcing.
- Maintain records of equipment status, repair and movements.
- Provide advice to the Field Service Teams on in situ maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Electronics or similar qualification at Diploma level or higher
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working with electrical or electronic equipment
Salary up to 50K DOE
Contact: Hayley Lem