My Aylesbury based client is seeking a Marketing Assistant for a six month contract which could lead to a permanent role.
The Marketing Assistant will assist the Marketing Team with the delivery of marketing plans, and will actively contribute to them.
Key Tasks for the Marketing Assistant:
- General marketing assistance to include Product Management, Brand, Communications and Digital marketing;
- Assist with the organisation of trade shows and conferences including internal events, and supply of samples and event materials;
- Working with the PR agency to supply press samples and develop press releases;
- Assist with the organisation and execution of research groups gaining consumer insight into new product development;
- Assist with photography shoots;
- Maintain merchandising standards and stock levels in the creative area;
- Item set ups, BOMs and PIM updates;
- GDW data analysis;
- Coordinate design and production of ad hoc marketing collateral;
- Assist with new product launches - BOMs, samples of new products;
- Store audits, competitor research and ad hoc research;
- Team meeting and travel organisation.
The successful Marketing Assistant will have:
- A passion for marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Great attention to detail;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Detailed and results orientated;
- High degree of self-motivation with the ability to multi-task;
- A team player who is pro-active and eager to learn;
- Flexibility to travel with the UK and overseas as required.
Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.