Dishwasher Engineer / White Goods Engineer
Role: Dishwasher Engineer / White Goods Engineer - London (all postcodes considered)
Benefits: £38,000 OTE / Door to door Pay / Over time at time ½ and double Time / 28 days Holiday / Excellent training and progression opportunities!
Having being established for over 35 years, we have come to be known as one of the market leaders in the commercial catering industry! Our Main client base includes Pubs, Restaurants and Bars throughout the UK.
We are currently seeking an experienced white goods engineers who want to make the transition into the commercial sector. You will benefit from excellent training and an unrivalled earning potential!
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial warewash equipment
- Fault finding on commercial Dishwashers and Glasswashers
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 month's recent experience working on electrical white goods equipment eg: cookers, ovens, dishwashers, tumble dryers, washing machines
- Driver's Licence
- £38,000 OTE
- 40 hour week Monday - FridayPaid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half before 8 am and after 5pmand double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Up to 15 hours of overtime available for engineers in and around London
- On call currently 1-4 weekends only - Friday night and Saturday paid at time ½ and double time Sundays.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Smart Phone
- Van with fuel card
- All training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.