Purchasing Assistance Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking
Our client is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated of personal integrity
- Producing purchasing forms, processing orders on suppliers, raising invoices to customers, managing internal inter company charges in the group and managing stock levels where appropriate.
- Monitoring and analyzing purchasing activity within the business.
- Monitoring and managing SLA's to ensure suppliers meet agreed deadlines and service contracts
- Managing stock levels
- Liaising with the Technical team to ensure the highest levels of customer service is maintained
- Ensuring ISO quality procedures are adhered to
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Creating reports and management information as required.
The successful candidate:
- Be qualified to tertiary level in procurement, accounting, Finance or related business
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in procurement and accounts payable
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, organisation and negotiation skills
- Have strong computer literacy skills such as word and excel
- Have good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good problem resolution skills
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in pressurized environment
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.