Associate Director of Owned Media-opportunity to relocate in the North West!
Discover these amazing opportunities by relocating to the heart of the North in Manchester!
Would you like to hand pick your own high performing team? Become the Associate Director of Owned Media for a fantastic marketing agency!
Our client is a leading marketing agency that specialise in digital performance for their valued clients who include global brands. They require an Associate Director of Owned Media to take responsibility of the strategic elements of owned media. They will strive for the best performance for clients, manage improvements of owned media and products and continue to build their impressive client list! They will also have the opportunity to build their own high performing team from existing talent and hand pick further talent for the business.
The company are miles in front of their competitors and have achieved this through innovation, and having a firm grasp on what their customers needs and wants are, as well as meeting and exceeding all objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Owned Media:
- Responsible for the strategic and development of the Owned Media Function
- Keep the company at the top of their game and ahead of competitors
- Alongside the client services and strategy teams deliver top strategies for customers
- Produce winning pitch documents, caring out careful new business research
- Develop cross channel integration within planning. Alongside driving home the importance of search to clients
Skills and attributes:
- Someone that is passionate about digital and particularly SEO and the developments and algorithms
- Strong experience in channel working with top brands
- Experience leading a strong team with a wealth of examples demonstrating this
- A strategic thinker who can communicate and make things happen
- Agency experience and able to thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Inspirational, motivating and a leader that staff respect and look up to
- Analytical and comfortable with data and using it in planning and evaluating
If this sounds like the next step in your career then don't hesitate and apply today!