Partner Relations Manager
We are Liberis and our purpose is to provide simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions. As a vibrant business on a mission to re-invent the way small businesses access funding, we need smart, talented and driven people to join us on our journey.
Traditional business lending simply doesn’t reflect the nature of small businesses. So, on a mission to do things differently, and to do things better - at Liberis we created a way of financing businesses that completely changes the face of lending.
As part of the most significant growth area of our business, you will work on strategizing, developing and executing on account plans for our key strategic partners to ensure we continuously strive to maximize their financial and operational potential.
This includes the day to day handling of account queries as well as support on long term strategic goals and initiatives of the partnerships.
You will be working with internal stakeholders including;
- The Marketing and Product & Decisioning teams to structure and develop marketing campaigns to make sure they launch efficiently and on time
- The Technology teams to facilitate and manage digital and tech developments necessary as part of the campaigns.
- The Sales teams to ensure campaigns are communicated and processes are established and understood
- The Finance and Funding teams to ensure that we are managing both customer funding and partner commercial agreements
Skills Communication, Powerpoint, Excel, Salesforce, Start-up, Marketing Campaigns, FinTech, partner relations manager
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the service and relationship
- Attend meetings with partners to build relationships with existing accounts
- Resolve and where necessary escalate areas of concern as raised by partners
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Updating the CRM and ensure internal stakeholders are aware of changes with partners
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Develop and manage account plans to ensure short, mid and long-term targets can be reached
- Lead on developing new creative and commercial initiatives together with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage campaign planning and execution from planning phase all the way through to launch with the ability to deliver to set timelines
- Collaborating with diverse teams (Legal, Marketing & Risk, Tech Development, Sales and Operations) to ensure an effective, efficient and timely delivery of projects with clear content and deliverables
- Support Head of the team with reporting and analysis
- Help to grow company revenue by pro-actively aiding execution on business development ideas generated in the team
- Support delivery against company ambition to grow and scale its business model and penetrate strategic sectors whilst meeting short, medium and long-term sales targets.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision, while at the same time recognizing when matters need to be referred
- Confident and adaptable outlook
- Previous experience working in a client facing role / track record of managing client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using Salesforce desirable
- Be comfortable working in a distributed environment (video and conference meetings)
- Numerically competent