Product Development Assistant Mandarin Speaker ????????
Reporting to the Product Managers you will play a key role in assisting them with the development of our client product.You will be involved in raising PO's, Checking and testing product samples, following the order and development process and general administration for the team
The Ideal candidate will have some knowledge and understanding of the gift and gadgets industry and some experience in working in a similar role would helpful. Be ready to work in a fast paced creative environment, have a keen eye for detail and good organisation skills.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Product Managers
- Product testing
- Organising samples with factories (China and Taiwan)
- Being in charge of re-orders on products
- Raising purchase orders
- Following up product development process and help bring the product into the market in a timely manner
Key Skills and personal qualities required:
- Some Knowledge of the gadgets and gifts industry
- An acute attention to details
- Be passionate about creation and selection of products
- Some understanding of different material and production methods
- Be Prepared to work in a fast paced environment within a short timescale
- Team work and time management skills
- Bilingual written and spoken English/Mandarin is desirable
Due to high volumes of application we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful.
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.