Technical Conveyancing Lawyer
We are looking for an experienced residential conveyancing lawyer, to join an exciting modern property law firm. You will use modern technology to undertake title investigations and legal reporting on behalf of the frontline conveyancing teams.
* Carry out routine and complex legal title checks
* Check and report upon property searches and mortgage offers
* Draft legal reports to clients and mortgage lenders
* Provide technical legal advice and coaching to frontline conveyancers
* Work to company policies and compliance standards
* Risk assess legal issues within your level of experience and competency to come to sound, reasoned decisions
* Prioritise and perform urgent requests from the customer facing conveyancing team
* Undertake legal research as required
* Perform to daily, weekly and monthly Service Level Agreements
* Embrace technology, change and advancement in the conveyancing industry
Qualifications and skills
* A minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience or 5 years non-qualified experience in handling a full range of conveyancing files from instruction to completion.
* An exemplary technical knowledge of all conveyancing matters and the wider law.
* Excellent written communication skills and IT skills
* A flexible, business-minded approach to conveyancing
* Experience in managing and assessing risk
* A pro-active approach and a positive 'can do' attitude
* A strong understanding of process techniques.
* A passion for adopting new technologies that drive efficiency and transparency.
* An ability to learn quickly, so you can keep pace with one of the fastest growing conveyancing technology starts-ups.
* A passion technology & innovation and how it can improve customer experience.
* A competitive salary
* 25 days Holiday Per Year & your birthday off
* Company Paid Bank Holidays - 8 Statutory days per year
* Medical Insurance
* Company pension scheme
* The opportunity to participate in company Stock Options
* A great fun team environment
* An opportunity to learn & develop in an innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
* A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchies.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.