Purchase Ledger - German Speaking
Modern Forward Thinking Business
Opportunities for Progression
I am currently recruiting for a German Speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk for a Market Leader in the Promotional Industry at their Trafford Park Office. To be considered for this role you must be fluent in German, both written and verbally.
- Adhering to current purchasing / authorisation policies and procedures
- Creating / raising Purchase Orders
- Coding Invoices
- Liaising with manager regarding coding of invoices
- Maintaining a log of invoices received
- Matching delivery notes to purchase orders and invoices, requesting proof of delivery where necessary.
- Making BACS payments
- General accounts office administration
- Assisting other areas of the department when required
Essential before you apply:
- Must have experience gained in an accounts environment
- Some Purchase Ledger Experience
The salary for the role is between £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience with a number of benefits including; Early Friday Finishes 25 - 28 days holiday, Bonus Scheme, pension and Secondment Opportunities.