Software Engineer C#, ASPNET MVC, SQL, Azure
Software Engineer (C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, Azure)
£35,000 - £50,000
Nigel Frank are currently working with one of the fastest growing software providers in the U.K. operating across the globe with some of the biggest blue-chip companies. Their world class products are designed in a bespoke way to save time and money, this is changing the way business' operate, ensuring efficiency and long-term strategy. This company is always pursuing the latest technology and put a lot of effort into Research and Development. Expect to be working with .NET Core, AI, Big Data, Cloud and Xamarin in this role in the near future.
They are currently seeking 3x Senior Software Engineers to join their award winning team in York. The role will involve working in a small, agile team, building high performance systems. This is a brilliant opportunity for any developer to progress their career and expand their technical excellence in a hands-on environment.
- Work in a fully functional team alongside the development manager and architects within time-frames to deliver high quality software.
- Work with the QA team to ensure that the software is fully tested and passes requirements.
- Participate in development meetings
- C# 4.5 (Full knowledge of .NET Framework)
- NET MVC
- Pervious commercial experience at a software company
- WPF, MVVM and LINQ
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent understanding of testing and QA (TDD or DevOps)
- Full benefits package can be disclosed.
- Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview.
This is an Exclusive role to Nigel Frank and won't be available with any other agencies, interviews are already underway.
If you would like to hear more or apply for this role, don't hesitate to give me a shout or send your CV over!