Buttons in Teddington is a 54-place nursery built in a converted house which is situated near to a local park with plenty of outdoor space. Buttons is part of a small group of nurseries that strongly believe in giving children the very best start in life, through creating nurturing and inspiring environments where quality is at the centre of everything we do.
Due to our continued success we are now looking for an enthusiastic full-time Room Leader to join a growing and dedicated team. The position has lots of scope for development for anyone wanting to become a Deputy Manager in the future.
What you need
• A relevant childcare qualification at Level 3
• A positive can-do attitude
• A true passion for Early Years and Childcare
• Previous experience working as Level 3 practitioner
What we give you
• Extensive training and career development in a supportive environment
• Competitive annual salary
• You will receive an annual holiday entitlement and get the week off between Christmas and New Year on the Company
• You can take an extra day’s holiday in the month of your birthday, whenever it suits you
• Receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
• Receive a discount on your childcare if your child attends one of our nurseries
• Get childcare vouchers/tax free childcare
• Your salary will be reviewed every April
• Annual Company awards to recognise colleagues with outstanding achievements
• Regular bonuses to celebrate the team’s success
• The Company will contribute towards your pension
• Medicash health plan - investing in your health
• Unlimited access to Eduko Extras - flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
• Payments to recommend friends to work for Eduko
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.