Graduate Software Developer
Oyster Bay Systems is looking for talented and capable graduates, who want to kick start their career with an exciting and growing Software House.
We are looking for people who are ready to challenge themselves and play a pivotal role in a company that is focused on growth and providing the best software and services on the market.
As a Graduate Developer you will work within our development team on a number of customer and product developments.
You will be responsible for producing great software that meets the customer and company’s needs.
Overview of role
- Working within the development team to design, develop and deliver software
- Working with internal and external customers to produce feature rich applications
- Continuously improve our products and services
- Develop and grow knowledge and skills to progress within development team
- Involved in the all aspects of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, development, testing and release
- Min 2:1 Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience and knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Hands on practical experience of writing and deploying software
- Knowledge and understanding of C#.Net
- Passionate about software development and writing great code
- Highly motivated and excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of working in AGILE environment
- MS SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Bootstrap, JQery, AngularJS, Knockout JS and JSON
- ASP.Net MVC & ASP.NET Webforms
- XML, Webservices, WebAPI
- Team Foundation Server