Our clients, a well established reputable company based in Chard are seeking a Project Manager to join them in a brand new position.
The successful applicant will be part of a new and expanding team within the business. This exciting opportunity also offers excellent career progression as the team matures and expands in the future. You would have the opportunity to move into a more senior role as time progressed.
This is a full time permanent position working 08:30-17:15 Monday-Thursday and 08:30-12:30 Friday. The salary is £18,000- £25,000 dependent on experience. There is also an excellent benefits scheme including generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, life cover, laptop and mobile phone.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product requirements, then you will engage with other areas of the business to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
The Key Accountabilities:
- You will be responsible for established products, overseeing and managing their life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Project managing new product development, including market research, by conducting regular ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing product requirements/specifications through to execution, across the various teams in development/engineering/manufacturing/sales by consultation where required.
- Devise pricing and marketing strategies ensuring they are commercially viable and meet customer needs.
- Analysing and understanding the worldwide markets and competitors activities.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level - Ideally Marketing and/or Business Studies, with recognised professional qualifications (i.e CIM). You will have previous experience in B2B sales and/or marketing positions. You will be a strategic thinker with creative flair, and be able to communicate concepts succinctly and effectively, with excellent English written and verbal communications.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information then please apply online or call Vicky on
By applying you will register as a candidate with Office Angels. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.