Working for a technology company that supports well known brands, you will be joining a small team and working directly for the Financial Accountant. This role will be varied and busy and will be ideal for someone with AAT looking to develop or for an accounts assistant qualified by experience looking for a role where they can be autonomous.
The Junior Accounts Assistant is responsible for supporting the Accounts team with order processing, sales ledger, purchase ledger, sales invoices and cash payments.
This role is fast paced and varied which requires an ability to manage a heavy and wide-ranging workload. It's a central role within our company and as such demands a high level of diligence and pride in the ability to deliver accurate information on time.
This company looks after its staff…….as well as your salary you receive a laptop, phone, gym membership, private medical, pension, parking and you get to work for a company that also gets involved in charity work.
- Process sales orders and place purchase orders from relevant suppliers
- Maintain Salesforce with order information as required
- Process sales invoices - process debtor statements
- Process purchase invoices
- Process cash receipts and payments at bank
- Debt collection & credit control
- Process / reconcile credit card transactions
- General admin support and ad-hoc tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar accounts position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable planning, time management and organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with Filemaker, Opera, Concur, Salesforce or similar systems