Corporate Tax Manager
Atkinson Moss are delighted to be working with a Group company based in central Norwich to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager. Our client has a global presence and have been highly acquisitive as they continue to grow.
This role will support the Group Head of Tax and will provide plenty of opportunity for personal development. Key deliverables of the role are as follows:
- Ensure implementation of corporate tax reporting in-house to reduce external costs
- Manage the accurate and timely preparation of corporate and deferred tax reporting
- Familiarisation and oversight of all other non-UK corporate tax reporting and compliance
- Liaise with Finance Colleagues and external advisers in the UK and overseas
- Liaise with HMRC and other tax authorities as necessary with the Head of Group Tax
- Liaise with external auditors on Group Reporting
- Maintain compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven tax professional who is looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong corporation tax experience and will display understanding of IFRS principles and Group structures.
Key technical and personal attributes for this role are as follows:
- Qualified Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Adviser
- Degree educated preferred
- 3+ years PQE, preferably some time spent in-house however individuals working in practice will be considered
- Previous experience of tax reporting under IFRS for an international group preferred
If you would like to apply or confidentially find out more about this position then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.