Marketing Executive - Growing software company
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious person who would like to join a friendly, close knit team in Brierley Hill. This would suit someone who has a natural flair for being creative and developing brand awareness. This is a rapidly expanding business offering excellent training and the potential to progress for the right candidate.
Our client supports organisations to achieve their full potential through intelligent software solutions and smart technology. You will join a friendly team who all work together to ensure a professional service is offered to all their customers.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Experience working within a Marketing team
- Familiar with producing creative content, including videos and blogs
- Good all round working knowledge of various social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Team player, willing to adapt to a fast paced & fun environment
- Can be creative and adapt to the market
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good all-round IT skills - MS Office
The role will involve providing a first-class marketing arm to this rapidly growing, dynamic and exciting cloud-based business. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Develop and implement marketing plans
- Create awareness and develop the brand
- Work closely with design agencies to design marketing materials
- Write and proofread marketing copy for campaigns
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Content management for the corporate website, including researching, writing and publishing content
- Tracking and monitoring all digital channels and reporting on digital activity and campaigns
Salary:£18k - £20k dependant on experience. Hours of work: 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday.They offer a company pension scheme, 28 days holiday increasing a day each year to maximum of 33 days?, flexible working times considered.
Would suit experienced: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Campaign Assistant, Events & Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing Assistant or Digital Marketing Executive.
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity!