Net Software Developer x4 - Portsmouth, Hampshire
.Net Software Developers x4 wanted to join a major online .COM services company setting up a new development team at in the Cosham / Portsmouth area.
This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed team and play a key role in the redevelopment and enhancement of a range of internal business applications and customer facing ecommerce websites.
If you are enthusiastic about greenfield development, a busy and exciting pipeline of work and looking for a company that offers rewarding and progressive career opportunities then we would love to hear from you.
Summary of Role:
- Work with the wider development team to scope and interpret business requirements, design and implement appropriate technical solutions in line with industry best practice.
- Leverage technology and innovative thinking to develop, install, test and evaluate new features within the software & platforms
- Stay in tune with modern development thinking and practices and help the business to stay on the curve of technology and innovation.
We are interested in a range of candidates and levels of experience including:
- Senior Developers with 5+ years commercial experience.
- Graduate, Junior and up to mid-weight programmers with commercial .NET development experience and a degree in a relevant field i.e. Computer Science, Computing etc.
Summary of Skills & Experience:
- Beneficial: JQuery, Angular, GIT, Version Control, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, nUnit.
The company offer a range of benefits including pension, healthcare and as an investor in people are an advocate of training and continuous development. The team benefit from great investment in technology and are provided with all the tools and training needed to perform their role to their best ability.
To apply please send your CV to