District Heating Estimator - Derbyshire - £55,000 basic - Company Car/Car Allowance - 40 hours per week - 25 days holiday + stats - 7% pension - One of the UK's leading utility service provider
Our Client is a RoSPA gold certified Tier 1 utilities contracting company. They specialise in providing services to blue chip electricity, gas, rail, telecommunications and water businesses. The successful candidate will be joining their estimating team, specialising in district heating. As specific district heating experience is unusual in the UK, experience of estimating any utility projects involving civils is the only required experience.
- Estimating district heating projects
- The main focus of the role is to take tenders from enquiry through to delivery.
- Balancing the commercial aspects of the project the technical.
- Reviewing documentation, visualising the information into a project and pulling together all materials and subcontractors.
- Continually assessing risk (cost, changing subcontract prices, highways/civils impact.
- Internal liaising with bid team to ensure a presentable final proposal.
- Ideally HNC/HND/Degree educated within an engineering discipline.
- Experience of estimating utility projects involving civils
- Piping experience is beneficial
Points of Appeal
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Car/Car Allowance
- 7% Pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Phone + Laptop
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer