Health Care Assistants Nights
CAMPANIA ARBD HOME IN WESTON SUPER MARE ARE NOW RECRUITING!
Position: Health Care Assistant
Location: Campania, Weston Super Mare
Hours of work: Full-time, night shifts available
Rate of pay: £7.60ph - £8.00 + Company Pension + Employee Discount Scheme
Apply now to be a part of something amazing, join our client's team of Health Care Assistants at Campania
Our client is seeking committed, reliable, carers to work days or nights, full or part-time hours. Ideally you will have previous experience and hold an NVQ/QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care, however, this is not essential as full training will be provided. Whether your new to care or are seeking a fresh challenge they want to hear from you.
Purpose of the Role
* To be part of the care team, whose aims are to ensure that people living in the home have their individual clinical (where nursing is involved), personal and psychological needs are met on a daily basis.
* To help promote independence and choice for all individuals in line with their written and agreed plan of care.
* To help maintain a stimulating and attractive environment for people living at the home and ensure all activities undertaken are social care based not task orientated.
* To be aware of the Fundamental Standards and the way the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulates.
- Must be prepared to train and complete QCF Level 2 in care.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work both as a team member and on own initiative.
- Must demonstrate a loyalty, flexibility and commitment to the Care Home.
- Be able to carry out any other necessary duties as agreed with Directors/Operations Team.
What They Offer?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Contracted guaranteed hours
- Consistent shifts
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- New employee discount scheme saving you £££s & employee recognition platform
- Employee engagement tool
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
Our client invests heavily in training and development ensuring their employees remain an integral part of their business providing exceptional care and support to their residents and service users. They believe in ensuring the company is a better place to work and have invested in a staff recognition platform as well as an employee benefits scheme.
Please see attached document for full job description.
Apply Now and Do Something Amazing
If you have the skills and dedication to join them as a Health Care Assistant then please click on apply now and fill in an online application form.
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been shortlisted. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted and the advertisement may be closed early.