Corporate Credit Controller / Finance Assistant
Our client is one of the most well-established, multi-site clients in the UK, who has experienced recent high periods of growth, due to acquisition. Due to a recent promotion of an existing Corporate Credit Controller, our client requires a hands-on, Credit Controller to join this expanding business, and report directly to the Credit Manager.
Based on the outskirts of Bicester, my client can offer full training, but previous Credit Control experience would be useful. This role is ideally suited to individuals who have held previous experience of working with finance, or credit control - ideally within a team environment previously. Candidates who have worked in large corporate business, who are able to build long-term relationships are highly welcomed.
Based in their central collections team, based in Bicester, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Manager:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, with daily call targets of around 15-20 calls per day, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Handling in-bound calls, and dealing with all queries
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
The ideal Corporate Credit Controller will offer:
- Previous experience potentially within a similar Credit Control role or other finance roles
- Previous experience of working within a similar relationship building environment
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Be a self-starter, and enthusiastic
- Able to work along and in a team setting
- Offer intermediate Excel and the ability to work with finance packages/systems
- The ability to start this role at very short notice
This is a challenging, fast-paced Corporate credit control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focussed, and be able to maintain high levels of out-bound call numbers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity, based in Bicester. Our client can offer a great training and on-boarding process for all candidates, as well as superb offices, and plenty of on-site parking. Please note, you must be a car driver and car owner to be eligible for this role, given the rural location of our client.