We’re looking for our first full-time and lead product design hire who will direct the design of all future versions of our product, and help us deliver delightful digital experiences to our global user base.
You’ll own and drive the full end-to-end design process for mobile web and desktop, from initial concepts to high fidelity visual design and interactions.
You should have a keen eye for clean, simple design and be able to translate customer insights into interaction flows, wireframes and beautifully simple UI. You will have designed a first class product in a fast moving startup environment, and know what it is like to grow fast and build something exceptional.
- Working collaboratively with the product manager and development team to create effective and delightful user experiences.
- Using your product design, interaction design and visual design skills to build new features and identify areas for improvement in existing ones
- Preparing and conducting user research and usability tests.
- Competitive analysis, user flows, wireframing, prototyping and developing high fidelity mockups.
Deep understanding and experience of design thinking, product discovery, UX research methodologies, and the full end-to-end design process.
- Experience of having worked through multiple product build and release cycles (requirements > design > development > release > analysis).
- You’ll be able to show us outstanding examples of your previous web designs, and be confident explaining how your designs have met desired product outcomes.
- Experience in, and disciple of, data-driven and user-centred design.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the team
We’re a small but productive and growing team split between London and Dublin who all care deeply about Unbound’s mission. Our process is agile, working in two week sprints. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our workflow, and you would be part of that.BenefitsGenuine work / life balance.
- Health insurance.
- Ownership—you will have the chance to be part of the company’s stock option plan. (EMI scheme)
- Regular office lunches.
- A professional development fund (for conferences, courses…)
- A MacBook Pro or Air.
- A bright and fun canalside workplace near Old St.
- Work from home policy.
Please apply with Product designer in your subject line to .
Skills UCD, User Research and Personas, UX/UI