Reporting to Retail Finance Controller this role has responsibility for business partnering the ecommerce team. The role will manage month end reporting and budget/forecasting for Ecommerce.
Gaining a deep understanding of the financial impact of the transactional ecommerce is a core component of the role.
- Improve forecasting and reporting to support ecommerce team in achieving targets
- Providing robust challenge as well as support to operational and commercial decision-making
- Provide insights based on financial analysis to identify risks and opportunities within ecommerce
- Provide insight and analysis on the component parts of the ecommerce "funnel" and its implications on the business
- Understand the ecommerce change agenda and support in measuring the outcome
Understand, manage and challenge CAPEX costs associated with ecommerce
- Qualified accountant - 0-2years PQE
- Business partnering experience
- Ecommerce background a strong advantage
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and the ability to influence
- Commercially aware within the retail industry.
Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and expert knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and influencing skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge
- Assertive and assured
- Able to meet deadlines and commitments
- Highly Customer focused
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to see the big picture
Hands on and operational, with a 'can do' approach