We need a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing internal Salesforce team! Our new admin superhero will work on ensuring users are supported efficiently. They will be an excellent problem solver, approaching all scenarios logically and communicating effectively. You would be working across both Sales and Service Clouds. In no time at all you will be one of the most popular employees as you enable others to do their job more efficiently.
We need a Salesforce Administrator to come into the team and hit the ground running! Our Salesforce environment is heavily customised and so there will be a lot to learn.
Things you’ll be working on
- Work alongside our team of Salesforce Administrators to ensure all user support cases are actioned successfully!
- Manage drop in sessions and act as the face of the Salesforce team in London.
- Delve in to data behind user support questions and present back your findings to the head of the team. Suggesting potential future training for Users.
- Work alongside our Systems and Processes Training Manager to help prepare and deliver user training.
- Testing of new development features
- You will pick up some of our developmental requirements. We work in an Agile way so you will be exposed to sprint planning and retrospectives.
- You will take ownership of our Salesforce reporting suite.
How the magic happens
We’re a growing in-house Salesforce team responsible for the Global Secret Escapes Salesforce platform. Not only are we responsible for keeping the lights on but we like to be challenged with exciting new projects too. You will work alongside an Operations team of 20, based in London and Berlin. We work hard, build great relations with our stakeholders and love working together as a team to overcome tricky tasks.
The deal breakers
- Strong experience of being a Salesforce Admin Superhero.
- Experience of working with both classic and lightning versions of Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator certified - (essential) and Other SF certifications are beneficial (Community Cloud, Advanced Admin, Service Cloud etc).
- Active engagement with Trailhead.
- Experience of working in Sprints and using tools such as JIRA
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Excellent Microsoft Suite knowledge including Strong Excel.
And you are…
- Keen to continue your own career development on the Force.com platform, there will be opportunities.
- Someone who can work on multiple problems with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Interested in latest Salesforce developments and anxious to try them out!
- Happy to travel to other offices if required.
- Fun to have around!
Things you should know
As an in-house Salesforce team we rarely outsource any of our development work ensuring the team are constantly challenged!