Maintenance Engineer- Electrical
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Salary: Up to £37,000
A new opportunity has arisen for a Multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a business that is a world recognized manufacturer in Shotwick. The business is one of the market leaders in their industry and pride themselves on the products that they produce. The business is currently going through a large amount of growth and are constantly looking for new maintenance engineers to join their ever-growing success. There is a chance for a Maintenance Engineer to develop and progress themselves in this company.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing background
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/projects
- Must be from a FMCG factory
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive package
- Fantastic training programme
- Investment in the Maintenance Engineering Department
- Rapidly expanding business – opportunity to start a career
- Monday to Friday Shift Pattern
Benefits: Pension and Overtime OTE £37,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.