£45,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a global professional services company in Watford and they are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
This role will ideally suit a Newly Qualified Accountant in either ACA, ACCA or CIMA, from an industry or practice background.
Our client is a global business who are constantly expanding their presence worldwide. They are already market leaders in specific sectors and there is a large focus this year on moving into new areas with a key driver being to continue pushing profitability throughout the company.
The Finance Analyst position will provide financial and analysis support across their business line which is currently at circa £400 million and the Finance Analyst will take a leading role in providing decision support to the executive management team.
Other additional responsibilities in the role are:
- Financial management in relation to cost centres
- Monitoring performance against budget and KPI's
- Support leadership team and enhance and develop reporting process
- Manage month end processes, oversee invoicing and payments
- Manage consolidation process of periodic forecasts, budgets and business plans
- Get heavily involved in technical aspects of all relevant financial systems through implementation and adaptation stage
- Business partner with non-finance stakeholders and other business areas across their UK line
- Manage two junior members of staff
The successful candidate will be/have:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA newly qualified or qualified
- A strong analytical background or from within management accounting
- Advanced excel skills
- Exposure or working knowledge of SAP
- Previous management experience of junior staff
- The drive to continue progressing professionally and process improving
- Proven experience in finance and from within industry, practice, professional/financial services
This role will suit an out-going, pro-active and analytical minded accountant who has effective communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels.
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply today.